Are you on a weight losing programmed and want lose weight fast?
There are so many ways on internet to do that but most of the people get confused as to choose which one. You should always be cautious in choosing the right way. If you want a simple and natural way to lose weight fast then you have come to the right place.
Human body consists 66 % of water. Water is the most natural and effective way to lose weight fast.
It is considered one of the most effective way to get rid of extra weight.
Now you might be wondering how much water should you drink to lose weight in a week ?. Because the over consumption of water leads to the exit of essential nutrients and imbalance in the body which the leads to nausea or fatigue.
Here we present you a guide to drink the ideal amount of water to lose weight fast.
Does Drinking a Gallon of Water a Day Help to Lose Weight?
There is popular rule called 8×8 which is quite effective in losing weight fast on a daily basis.
This rule says that a normal individual should intake 8 glasses of 8 ounces daily. This accounts for 2 litres of water per day but then some researchers say that an individual should intake at least 4 litres of water daily.
Actually this is not a contradiction. Daily intake of water depends upon numerous factors such as your body type, diet, fitness activities and sleep.
If you are determined to lose weight fast then it is safe to assume that you are exercising regularly. Weight losing exercises are tough and force you to sweat a lot. Which means that a lot of nutrients and water is lost in the gym? That is why we advise you drink water pre-workout as well as post-workout.
If the intake amount does not meet your requirements then you may feel dizziness and headache after every workout. You can take sips between your workout too.
There is one thing that you should keep an eye on that any other thing you intake containing water should be in your calculation too.
For instance tea, coffee, juices, vegetables and fruits contain water in them so these should be taken in account too.
But then really how much should you drink ?
Will Drinking a Lot of Water Help You Lose Weight Fast?
Here is a calculation method to know exactly which amount suits you the best. This formula was made by sampling a very large no of individuals. It is general and simple.
- Weight matters. The first thing you have to take into account is your weight. Studies have shown that the heavier you are the more intake of water you need. This is one thing that differs the intake of every individual.
- Pound is the general unit of weighing the human body. Convert your weight into lbs. 1 kg is equal to 2.20 lbs.
- Then you are going to multiply your calculated by 2/3. So if you weigh 200 lbs then multiply 200 by 2/3. You would get 133 which is an approximate figure of how much ounces of should you consume daily.
- Then comes the most important factor of exercise.You can calculate an approximate figure by increasing 12 ounces of water for every thirty minutes of workout.
Here are some key factors that will help you lose weight faster.
- Everyone drinks water when they are thirsty. You will drink water even when you are not thirsty. Feeling thirsty means that your body is being dehydrated a little. You should aim to keep drinking water consistently. You can use apps for reminding you every hour or so.
- If you workout then you need extra water. Drink water before workout and sip small amounts of water between and after workout. Remember not to gulp down large amounts right after workout.
- Plain water can bore you easily. If this becomes a hurdle for you can always add lemon, mint or even citrus fruits for adding some flavour.
If you keep an account of these simple tricks you can lose weight faster and in a safe and natural way .